MONAT Global Corp (MONAT), received five awards at the 2020 Stevie Awards. More than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
MONAT won the following awards:
- MONAT Global: Gold Stevie Winner – Category: Company of the Year – Retail – Large
- MONAT Revolution Tour: Gold Stevie Winner – Category: Art, Entertainment & Public – Roadshow
- MONAT International Expansion: Bronze Stevie Winner – Category: Achievement in International Expansion
- MONAT Skincare: Bronze Stevie Winner – Category: Consumer Products – Other
- MONATions United Conference: Bronze Stevie Winner – Category: Conferences & Meetings – Conference
“2019 was a huge year for MONAT because of our skincare launch and continued global expansion,” said Ray Urdaneta, Co-Founder and CEO, MONAT Global. “Looking back five years ago, I don’t think any of us could’ve dreamed the incredible success MONAT would achieve. Being recognized for our hard work means so much to the entire team.”
MONAT experienced remarkable milestones in 2019, including the introduction of MONAT Skincare, an eight-piece, clinically proven luxury collection. They also hosted the MONATions United conference in Columbus, Ohio, which pumped $4.6 million into the local economy, and the Healthy Skin Revolution Tour, which accompanied the skincare launch. MONAT expanded into two new international markets: Ireland and Poland. The Miami-based global brand attributes its rapid growth to the company’s effective products, its VIP customers, and its independent sales force, known as Market Partners.
Click here to read the the details.